Strong quarter throughout
The first quarter: January – March
- Net sales of 269.9 MSEK (242.6), an increase of 11.3 percent or 27.3 MSEK.
- Order intake of 361.8 MSEK (271.2), an increase of 33.4 percent or 90.6 MSEK.
- Order backlog increased by 100.2 MSEK to 1,528.7 MSEK at the end of the quarter.
- Operating profit of 27.0 MSEK (22.0), an increase of 5.0 MSEK or 23.1 percent.
- Net profit after tax of 19.8 MSEK (15.6), an increase of 4.2 MSEK or 27.5 percent.
- Earnings per share of 0.98 SEK (0.87) before and after dilution.
Operating cash flow of -7.7 MSEK (-23.4).
Events during the first quarter and after end of the quarter
- The Nomination Committee has proposed that Tomas Johansson be elected as new chairman of the board, since board chairman Lennart Kalén has declined re-election and that Mikael Andersson be elected as a new director in place of Percy Calissendorff, who has declined re-election.
- To strengthen the work concerning Balco’s future business development and to more rapidly exploit good growth opportunities the former CFO Fredrik Hall been appointed to Head of Business Development and Michael Grindborn has been recruited as the new CFO.
An online telephone conference will be held on 21 May at 09:00 CET at which President and CEO Kenneth Lundahl and CFO Michael Grindborn will present the report and answer questions. To participate, please call:
SE: +46 8 505 583 53
UK: +44 333 300 92 73
USA: +1 833 823 05 90
For more information, please contact:
Kenneth Lundahl, President and CEO, +46 70 630 2057
Michael Grindborn, CFO and Head of IR, +46 70 670 18 48
This information comprises such information as Balco Group AB is obliged to publish in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was provided for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 08:00 a.m. CET on 21 May 2019.